GUNVILLE TRUCKING, INC.
For over 35 years, Gunville Trucking has been a leader in the transportation industry providing quality service at an affordable price. Gunville Trucking is a family owned and operated business located in Niagara, WI, bordering the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
We offer personalized service with an emphasis on flexibility and reliability. All our employees - from drivers to office staff - are dedicated to giving our customers the kind of service they deserve to experience through our commitment to these principles for more than 35 years.
- Knowledgeable customer services associates
- Claim ratio of less than 0.4%
- Company owned, operated and maintained equipment
- Certified HAZMAT drivers
- 48,000 to 53,000 lb maximum load capabilities
- Modern and diversified equipment with over 70 tractors and 300 trailers to meet your every shipping need. Our equipment list includes dry vans, reefers, curtain sides, flatbeds, step decks, super trains, lowboys. If we don't have the equipment you need, we'll get it!
- Warehousing and distribution facility (Truck or Rail):
With over 300,000 square feet of heated and cold storage space and a rail spur with a 12 car capacity - all protected by a certified water suppression system - we can accommodate our customer's every need. We have the ability to ship or receive by railcar or by truck 24/7 year round.
- Midwest region carrier with core states including - but not limited to - Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota
For price quotes, please call Gunville Trucking today!
~ A Leader in the Transportation Industry ~
~ Service and Reliability Guaranteed! ~